Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory


Foot Specialist?

  1. #1 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hong Kong

    Foot Specialist?

    I've got a spot on my foot that seems as though a splinter or something got in and has festered over the last few months. It's a very localized spot and is tender to the touch (or step depending on which pair of shoes I'm wearing). Anyone know what doctor I should go see? GP seems to unspecialized, but don't know if it's necessary to see a podiatrist or not. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    joannek is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Hong Kong

    you can try a podiatrist. there is one at the Matilda. call their outpatient & ask. never been to her myself though.

  3. #3
    katyw is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mid Levels

    Your GP can do it. My son got a piece of silt stuck in his from the beach and it turned septic. I took him to our General GP and she got it out there and then. It was very simple.

Similar Threads

  1. Eye specialist for glaucoma?
    By lisa88 in forum Family Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 11:26 AM
  2. NCR specialist in Hong Kong?
    By Cutie mom in forum Baby's Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 09:34 AM
  3. Endometriosis specialist
    By ariel in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 07:20 PM
  4. OB or Specialist in HK
    By jud in forum Preconception
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 02:57 PM
  5. Allergies specialist
    By glee in forum Family Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 04:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Scroll to top