Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for a American/Canadian (BIG) Crib for my Baby

chenaults1 is offline Registered User

Looking for a American/Canadian (BIG) Crib for my Baby

Hi,

I am looking for baby cribs that are in American Sizes or Canadian sizes. The cribs I have found at Bumps to Babes,Eugne etc are all small and not what I'm looking for. Does anyone know where I can get American cribs here in HK?

Thanks!

Stephanie

Chilli is offline Registered User

Boori cribs are bigger than the standard European ones although it is an Australian make so not sure if they are exactly the same size as US/Canada. You can get them in "Bedazzle" or special order at Bumps to Babes in Horizon Plaza (they have lots of brochures for different brands there so just ask.) I think Bedazzle worked out cheaper.

cesh is offline Registered User

I bought a King Parrot cotbed (Australian made by Boori) and the mattress size is 130cm by 76cm. Bought it at Bedazzle. They tend to keep some in stock and order from Australia whereas Bumps to Babes seem to order from the UK distributor (a bit mad for Aussie products) which I think makes them cost more - and take longer to arrive.

Portia is offline Registered User

I have a Boori crib as well. It's not exactly the same size as a N. American crib, but it is big. I think it is a tiny bit shorter, but a bit wider than a N. American crib which is approx 132 cm x 69 cm (52" x 27"). I'm really happy with the Boori crib - it's really solid and good quality.

Flack is offline Registered User

Ours is not American, but the mattress size is 143cm x 74 cm. We got it at Mothercare in TST, you need to order from the catalogue and they are not all in stock in HK so can be a wait as it comes from the UK. Ours is the Aylesbury model.

monte is offline Registered User

I got one by looking on Asia Expat classifieds ... we decided to bring our crib mattress here, since it was a really good one, never dreaming that it would be hard to find the right size crib for it! Anyway, I normally wouldn't be a fan of buying a used crib but this was fairly new and didn't have any recalls so we did it.

aussiegal is offline Registered User

Our Boori is now doing our third child. Highly recommend them, they are a great size, lots of room and look good too.

Portia is offline Registered User

If you don't mind a used crib, you could try Asiaxpat which I saw had an N.American size crib for sale at the moment or Eco Mama which has all sorts of used baby stuff Eco-Mama Recycle - Reuse.