Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

I am so DOWN!

cheerfulmama is offline Registered User

I am so DOWN!

Seriously need to vent. I have been down since MJ's sudden death.

MJ is gone. I certainly miss his talent, his music and his breathtaking performance on stage. Now that he is gone, and we are exposed to more of his story (a tragic one), and I have strong sympathy for this tragic man. Now that I feel sorry for him that honestly I was horrified by his look and I did criticize him for making himself a weird person. However, now after learning so much more about his life, his background, everything seems to find some clue about why he did that. But before his death, I didn't try to find out why, but simply criticize. Please forgive me, MJ.

He is a poor little man who had no descent childhood. with a crappy daddy like that, all he had was practise, rehearse and perform with the risk of being beaten by the crappy daddy. gosh. MJ used to be a cute little boy with the sweetest smile.

Now I tend to believe that the whole child molestation was something not true. MJ was still a child in heart, and he loved to play with kids because he might have never done so when he was a little boy (no time to play), and because of his horrible daddy, he wanted to be a good daddy figure, so he loved to play with kids. and when the child molestation issue came up, he wanted to quickly settle it with money. am i being too brain-washed?

I really miss MJ, and I hope he is having peace somewhere out there.

libbyfab is offline Registered User

Hey Cheerful Mama,

Like you, i've been obsessing about MJ since his death. I probably have spent hours a day going on You Tube watching and re-watching all of his performances and music videos, since finding out the tragic news last week.
    Like you, i have always liked (loved!)the man on stage, but i do find myself simply judging him as "wierd, messed up" when i see him on the tabloids (which is rare anways). It is very unfortunate that he did not get to restore his superstardom on stage, though, obviously, all the die-hard fans didn't need to see him on stage to remember his magic. it will be one of my biggest regret never seeing him live on stage.
    After watching the Living with MJ documentary (twice), you can see that he was simply a child, regardless how old he is. His demeanor is sweet, and his hope for a better world is real. A man like him, would not have all of the love and support of so many greater movie stars, if he wasn't a sincere man.
    I watched an interview of his father on the BET awards, two days after his death, and his father was still very unemotional, and fake. Which really does come to show why he was afraid, or didn't want to continue his relationship with him. Let's see how the rest of the story unfolds.

RIP MJ.

Zippy1 is offline Registered User

'Cheerful' Mama,

I agree, you really should have tried harder to find out more about Michael Jacksons life before he died. It would have made a big difference to him.

I am sure he would have appreciated your comments even further if he had actually met you.

cheerfulmama is offline Registered User

yeah, like libbyfab, I can't help myself to keep watching his MTV and performance on stage these days. and same as libbyfab, my greatest regret is having never seen him on stage.

rest in peace, little Michael!!!!!!!!! We love you!!

carang is offline Registered User

if your "greatest" regret in life is that you didn't get to see Michael Jackson live... then you are living a very good life. count yourself lucky.

it's always sad when someone dies young. but honestly, i'm getting kinda miffed by all of this hooplah. how many of these people has actually listened to his music in the past 10 years?

carang is offline Registered User

love you? no... i didn't know him.

admire his musical and dance ability maybe.

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

For me, Michael Jackson died a long time ago...

(I still miss John Candy though.)

Scroll to top