Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

helper looking for a new employer

mushi is offline Registered User

helper looking for a new employer

hello, since we are leaving HK in early-august my helper is looking for a new employer. She had been working with us for over a year and half. She is a Phillipina , she is excellent with my kids....she is very honest and hardworking and you can trust your children and house with her....her name is Pinky ... you could contact her on 60547694 or you could reply to this post if you wish to ask me any questions....thanks

cnvleugels is offline Registered User

Hi Mushi. I'm looking for a helper in Happy Valley. Does Pinky live out or live in? You can contact me at [email protected]. I'd love to learn more.

putput is offline Registered User

Hi mushi,

I've just PM'd you. Thanks.

honeybee is offline Registered User

mushi,

Just curious, this post was written in July2009 and you want to recommend your helper (pinky) because you will leave in August2009, but now you have another post saying that you will leave HK in October 2009 and want to recommend your helper(philipinas Lozares). Both helpers have the same details but just a different name and phone number??

HK2008 is offline Registered User

honeybee, thanks for posting this question...

Just hope the employer's references/recommendations in this forum are reliable...

mushi is offline Registered User

hi honeybee,
    i have replied to yr other post as well......pinky is filipinas's pet name (she did not want her pet name to be advertised) and i was due to leave HK in August earlier.....in fact she did get a job and was about to sign a contract when my visa got rejected and i had to request her to stay on......well this time we have re-applied and we hope to get things done by mid-oct and leave HK.....which is why i have now posted the second ad......if anyone wants to get any specific reference pls. do PM me......but i would suggest u talk to her first to geta better idea.

In your old thread, your comment on your helper was a very negative, but now your comment on this same helper is a very positive one, totally opposite. I think you should recommend your helper only when you are very satisfied with her not because you want to help her to find a new employer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast