Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Playground

Sazzy is offline Registered User

Playground

Hi All

Just moved to HK with a 17 month old and I am looking for a playground or activities to keep us busy. Can anyone recommend anything?? We live at Parkview, Repulse Bay.

Thanks
    Sara

southside852 is offline Registered User

this is an old post, but i bet many could benefit from it. there's a tiny outdoor playground in stanley right next to the bus terminal. there;s one in the botanical gardens in central too. there's the playground in the manhattan building too which is in tai tam across from the american club which many non-residents go to.....there's never been a problem, but it depends how comfortable you feel in doing that if you don't live there.

doesn't parkview have an outdoor playground?

other than that, there are the indoor playrooms - the one in stanley is very clean, bright and often not too crowded if you go on the off hours. there's playtown and the little playroom in babycakes . . .

plumtree is offline Registered User

The indoor playroom in Happy Valley is popular: it's above the market/squash courts along Sing Wo Road and is on the 4th floor. There is also a small outdoor playground along Wong Nai Chung Rd, opp the tram stop, which usually has quite a few children in it.