Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Overseas Chinese/Asian mums-2-B in Kowloon?

gem
    gem is offline Registered User

Overseas Chinese/Asian mums-2-B in Kowloon?

Hi... This is a wonderful, informative forum for all 'upcoming' parents, living in HK. I've gleened lots of useful, interesting ideas and stuff already.

I'm going to be a first-time mum, due in late January 2010, and have opted for the public hospital route, while also seeing a private ob/gyn Dr for initial scans etc.

Wondering if there are any overseas Chinese/Asian mums-to-be OR just round New-Year's time mums-to-be in Kowloon who wouldn't mind meeting up for coffeeshop chat (even if without the coffee :missingto ).

Actually, we could get together anywhere along the MTR line where there's a shopping mall (quite a few). And oh, I'm Brit-born Chinese, a long timer in HK, and quite enjoying it... Except that this exciting experience being preggers is NEW... and I'm just getting used to it!

anbrasia is offline Registered User

Do you speak Manderine? I am expecting my second one in Feb 2010. I am currently in Singapore but will move to HK soon, a bit stressed cause everything is new to me. I will live near KL Tong or somewhere there, should be easy to meet up once I move there.

staargrl is offline Registered User

hi! i'm actually an ABC, but also on the kl side! Due this nov but would love to meet up sometime with other mommies-to-be here! :)

solidstars is offline Registered User

would love to meet up too, though baby's already 5 months old now, but i live on kln side...

bubi is offline Registered User

hi everyone! i also live on the kowloon side on top of elements. would love to meet you. im due late of nov and its also my first pregnancy... very exciting for me and the hubby! pls let me know if you ladies would like to meet up. i am a filipino living here for almost four years...

solidstars is offline Registered User
    http://www.geobaby.com/forum/thread131279.html

lisa88 and i are meeting with any moms/moms to be more than welcomed to join! we've arranged to meet 12 sept (sat) at festival walk pacific coffee at 3 pm...

Obiwan is offline Registered User

i live above elements. would love to meet up but i have a 2 week-old baby so i think it will be hard for me to go far for the time being. if you girls happen to meet in Elements, give me a shout :)

chrisyeow is offline Registered User

Smile

Hi, would love to meet up too... my BB just turned 1 year. We live near Kowloon Tong side and anywhere in Kowloon is good for me.

I am from Singapore and has been living in HK for the past 9 years.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast