Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Any moms interested in a Bible study?

C-Mommy is offline Registered User

Any moms interested in a Bible study?

Hi all!
    I'm a stay-at-home mom of a one-year-old and another one on the way in June. Just wondering if any moms would be interested in doing a Bible study at my place in Happy Valley starting late January. I don't have a helper, so my daughter would be playing around the apartment. Our place is small, but I would love to have any other young moms come and bring their babies/toddlers if needed for an hour or so on a weekday afternoon after 3. I have a Kay Arthur study called "Lord, I Want to Know You" that we could go through. Just seeing if anyone is interested!

dimsum mum is offline Registered User

hi c-mommy,
    this isn't what you had in mind, but there is a mums and me Bible study Friday mornings at union church that you might want to check out. lots of mums with children ranging from newborns to 2.5 year olds are there.

etong is offline Registered User

Hello C-mommy,

I am pregnant with our second baby and our son is
    2 years old. We would be coming to Happy Valley on Friday so my parents can help babysit our son while we have our o.b. appointment, is there a way to contact you in case there is a possibility to meet up?

bumbeeno is offline Registered User

Hiya C-mommy,

I live in HV and have a 4-month-old boy and it would be nice to get in touch for the possibility of a bible study, fellowship and/or a cup of tea!

dimsum_mum - I checked out the UC website and it says the kids play in their own corner. What about small babies? Do you attend that bible study? Ever since my little one arrived, I can count the number of times I've been to church on one hand. I used to go to a weekly prayer group and a bible study too but it's not possible to participate the same way as before. I guess I need to look for alternatives. Life has changed!