Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

How much on return gifts/loot bags?

thanka2 is offline Registered User

I'm actually thinking of not doing "loot bags" at all for my 2-year-old's party. I have a craft planned in which the kids make something they can take home and display. I mean, I appreciate that other people have these sorts of things at parties but at 2-years-old not only do most kids not expect to receive anything, sometimes what they receive ends up just becoming rubbish. Since I'm not eager to spend even $50 HKD/bag, I would rather not just put together a cheap "loot bag" so that I can say I did it but not feel really good about the stuff that went into it. I've also read some good articles lately that argued that if you're going to give "cheap stuff" that's likely to be thrown out anyway, why not save the money and the environment and plug it into making the party experience better. So, although it's tradition, I don't think anyone should feel like they even have to give out stuff like this.

nandigifts is offline Registered User

You can go through www.nandigifts.com wedding return gifts, white metal gifts, silver plated gifts, marriage return gifts in all occasion and wedding functions.

nandigifts is offline Registered User

This online store includes includes the exclusive and selected hand picked traditional return gifts from the corners of india in white metal return gifts, silver plated return gifts etc.

limc likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12