Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Cathay Pacific - Bulk seat or Bassinet seat

Obiwan is offline Registered User

Hi Piper, why wouldn't your husband be able to sit next to you. The airline will usually accommodate for the whole family to sit together, especially with children.

bumbeeno is offline Registered User

I was just in touch with Cathay and managed to book the side bulkhead, bassinet seats for our return trip (it wasn't available on the outgoing trip, so I had to book the centre bulkhead, bassinet seats). I checked the itinerary and the aircraft for those flights is the Airbus 330 where there are four side bulkhead, bassinet seats in one section of the plane (guess it differs from plane to plane!).

Cathay have also introduced an option to book an extra legroom seat (at an additional charge). These extra legroom seats are the side bulkhead, non-bassinet seats. So I guess you can't just request those anymore, you'd have to pay the extra charge.

Oh, there was actually one side bulkhead, bassinet seat available on the outgoing trip, but only one (guess a parent travelling alone could have booked the adjacent seat) and Cathay had offered to book that seat for me but then my husband would have to sit in the next row!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234