Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

looking for the egg donors

thanka2 is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by dimsum mum View Post
    spain is good value for money, i am not sure of their database though.
    :rolling

I'm sorry, but, it sounds like you all are talking about going to the supermarket to pick up a dozen eggs! And it also makes me wonder how many people have been "shopping around" for deals on human eggs. Just my silly/sick humor.

Ahem. Finished. Carry on.

evasin27 is offline Registered User

hi thanka2,

i know that it sound very silly for me too, as i know i need to start to search the egg donors for another people, i was quite confused, so i am looking from internet, and read more information about it.

i am thinks for those kindly women are giving egg donors to help the people, they are the angle to light on the life in the family, i am appreciate all that what they do ....

Thanka2, you can imagine how hard we are trying to have our baby....

thanks for listen
    with love
    eva

evasin27 is offline Registered User

dear dimsum mum,

The information are very very helpful....i am so glad that share my story here, and got the people as you are so kindly & understanding, thanks again...!!!!!!

will try to write them mail to get more information, Christmas coming soon, i wish you&your family will have wonderful holiday & Happy new year!!!!!!

love& hugs
    eva

Quote Originally Posted by evasin27 View Post
    hi thanka2,

i know that it sound very silly for me too, as i know i need to start to search the egg donors for another people, i was quite confused, so i am looking from internet, and read more information about it.

i am thinks for those kindly women are giving egg donors to help the people, they are the angle to light on the life in the family, i am appreciate all that what they do ....

Thanka2, you can imagine how hard we are trying to have our baby....

thanks for listen
    with love
    eva
    It's just the way it was worded that sounded really funny. I'd expect "value for money" to be on a carton of eggs at Park n' Shop here, actually.

Of course you must be trying hard. If I were in your position, I would adopt one of the many, many, many children (especially Chinese children who are abandoned or orphaned) that need good homes. Different people have different opinions about adoption, though. But as an ethnically Chinese person, your chances of adopting from China or Hong Kong are much higher.

I volunteered at one time with this orphanage and know several expatriates from Europe who live there and volunteer (nurses, doctors etc.)

Mothers Love Orphanage

Here are some photos:
    http://www.stormbefore.com/Anji/2002/orphanage.htm

Oh, and Mother's Love is associated with Mother's Choice here in Hong Kong:

http://www.motherschoice.org/pages/i...s_mothers_love
    Last edited by thanka2; 12-11-2009 at 09:37 PM.

dimsum mum is offline Registered User

hi thaka
    after my husband and i were turned down to adopt we turned to ivf.
    you are right, the phrase value for money does sound funny, but ART is an expensive business, and so you do want to look for a place that has good success rates and lower prices (like south africa) if you have the option of travelling.
    in answer to your second comment, sadly, there are many women and couples who are looking for clinics with egg donation programs. insurance rarely covers infertility treatment, so many couples do "shop around".
    good on you for your volunteer work, mother's choice is a great organisation. amazing photos.

Quote Originally Posted by dimsum mum View Post
    hi thaka
    after my husband and i were turned down to adopt we turned to ivf.
    If you don't mind me asking, why were you turned down to adopt? I know that here in Hong Kong adopting locally can be a bit tricky but there are certainly other places to adopt children.

I really can't ever imagine going through IVF--it seems incredibly expensive and the rates of success overall aren't very high, from what I've read. It truly is unfair. Those women who weren't all that interested in having a baby--or at least not "baby hungry" (like me) end up with kids and those who really feel that having a child will complete them have to do IVF. Not fair at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top