Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Choice of school for a 3 year old

mscheerful is offline Registered User

Indian spices i know is all over Chung King Mension in Tsim Sha Tsui. I have some friends from India (all seems vegeterian), they said they got their supplies from Chung King or when they go back to India or when relatives come over. As for school, their kids go to Greenfield, ESF, Kowloon Junior, St Margeret, and Ellis Kadoori. Some are here for two years and some are for longer, they all said no problem for their kids when going back to India. If you can get your child to go to any of the English school here then going back to study in Singapore is not a problem. However, no matter what, certain size of adjustment is needed when re-entry or when enter to a new country. I will have a big adjustment when i go back to my home country next March - until now, mentally not willing to make the adjustment yet :( Too bad, like it here!!

mammalove is offline Registered User

Thanks Oze_Kid!
    Yes, MMI is another school that I have thought of (we have one her right next door)...but it is not my first preference. I'm curious, is the list for K1 admission also as lengthy as the ones for P1?? I'm really worried about this whole admission process for my kid in HK...everybody has been telling me that we're rather late for seeking admissions!! Thanks for suggesting English Adventures, I'll definitely need something like this if I can't secure admission in ESF or some other school right away!

Thanks, Spockey! Will try them out.

Thanks Neha! Yes, a few of my friends did mention Tsim Sha Sui. It's heartening to know that they do deliver too:)

Thanks, Ms. Cheerful!
    Yes, you're right. There will some adjustment...but I just hope it is not too traumatic for the child! I'm looking at ESF Hillside now. Any feedback about Woodlands anyone?
    Good luck with preparing yourself for going back home:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12