Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Baby Growing up & Getting More Difficult

carang is offline Registered User

1.5 yrs???? wait until they get to 3...5...15....it only gets better! LOL!

Lisainhk is offline Registered User

Haha I really enjoyed reading these posts. Looking forward to all the naughty milestones to come. Eek!

Obiwan is offline Registered User

Ladies ... during these 'challenging' moments, do you feel you can handle another kid? Or does having more make it easier (or harder)?

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Obiwan View Post
    Ladies ... during these 'challenging' moments, do you feel you can handle another kid? Or does having more make it easier (or harder)?
    I wonder that myself...but if I wondered too long I don`t think I would be able to do it.
    My son is nearly 14 months, and we`re going to start trying for a 2nd soon. I am still exhausted, my back kills, being a mother is getting more and more trying at times (but at the same time more and more rewarding), so I figure, you just gotta do it and it will work out...SOMEHOW:)

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User

I agree with Shenzhennifer, if you think about it too much - especially as things get more challenging, you will never have a second one! If you always thought you would have more than one child and love children, then just do it!

karmah1 is offline Registered User
    Sydney, Australia (but would like to return to HK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obiwan View Post
    Good question! My son is nearly 15 months and I've always wondered how people managed twins or even babies born close in age. I'm happy sticking with one child...its not the challenging moments that bother me its the dreaded pregnancy (I had horrible morning sickness all the way through) and dealing with a toddler at the same time.

Frenchy is offline Registered User

I think it's good crazyness, good laughs, so much joy and being proud of my son who pushed us to have another one... more than the hard times.
    I was scared also about dealing with a toddler and eventually being sick (I was sick from morning to evening for the first one), and surprisingly, I had nearly nothing ! seems my body got used to the hormones, and I just didn't have time to be sick...

carang is offline Registered User

must say that having just one was never an option for me. My two are exactly 2 yes apart and they love each other so much, it's amazing to me. The can play the entire day together and never argue. They miss each other during the day when my eldest is in school that they run to each other with arms outstretched for a huge bear hug when we pick him up from school!

The thing is with the second one you've done it before. It isn't such a steep learning curve as when you have your first.

If I could talk hubby into #3, I would do it in a heartbeat!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast