Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for full time helper

putput is offline Registered User

Looking for full time helper

Help! I urgently need a new helper asap. I have a soon-to-be two year old daughter and another little one on the way in June. I have a helper at the moment but I can not find the words to describe how ridiculously incompetent she is, and giving examples would make you want to laugh or cry and fall off your chair in disbelief at the same time! I thought I could find a way to stick it out because she has a good heart but I just can't anymore. If anyone can recommend a good helper with excellent cleaning, some cooking ability, and childcare experience, please do let me know by PM'ing me.

Thank you so much.

hkmom1 is offline Registered User

Hi, i just hired a new helper through arrow agency and we were very happy with them. they didn't treat us like another client and we are very happy with our new helper.

laxp is offline Registered User

Babysitter

Hi,

My name is Anita and I'm a student from an american university thats on break right now. I am looking for a babysitting job while I'm in HK, so any parent who is looking for someone to watch over their children, please feel free to PM me. I can start immediately and my schedule is very free so I can work around your schedule. I'm very child friendly and can speak english, cantonese, and mandarin.

-Anita