Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

October due date

bb4us is offline Registered User

October due date

Second baby is due 01st October!
    Very exciting but also pretty tiring already since I'm running around after an 18 month old.

sea princess is offline Registered User

Due date Oct-Dec 2010

Hi bb4us
    Nice to meet you and congratulations on your pregnancy! I am due mid Novemeber, so still early days, so trying not to get too excited until I'm at 12 weeks. This baby is my second also, I have 4 year old daughter.
    Looking forward to the journey and hopefully meeting you and others due around the same time :)

Nic
    Nic is offline Registered User

Hi

I am also due with my second in mid-October. Definitely less time to think about being pregnant with a just turned 2 year old running around.

We live in mid-levels and I am a SAHM so perhaps we could take kids to playground/ coffee at some point?

monte is offline Registered User

Hey me too! Due Oct 20, with a just turned 2 year old. Morning sickness has been way worse for me this go round ... last time I just had nausea, but this time I'm actually sick, a lot. Really hope it's almost over!!

I'd love to meet up some time!

Nic

I am also due 20th Oct, or at least from my calculations!
    My daughter was 2 on 3rd March.

We are off to Tokyo at the end of next week for 9days holiday over the Easter break but after the break we would love to meet up at the park..... coffee shop (although my daughter can rarely sit still for more than 10minutes!)

I had no morning sickness last time and this time just nausea so perhaps I should stop complaining to my husband!

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

Hi!

I'm due with my second on 18th November. My son is now almost 18months. Would be great to have a play date with you guys! =)

Nic

Sorry we havent been in touch sooner but we were away for a few days over the Easter holiday.

We are keen to meet up, my daughter has playgroup mon/wed/fri pm but otherwise flexible and willing to travel.

We are in the process of moving,if we can find somewhere at a semi sensible price/size to rent! But happy to have you guys over to ours for playdate or whatever really....

monte is offline Registered User

Hi ladies--looks like this group isn't quite as big as the one of December moms, but it will still be great to meet up. Monday , wednesday and Thursday mornings all work for us. I'd suggest either meeting at someplace like Victoria Park, HK park, or maybe the top of IFC? We could grab something from Starbucks and then come up? What do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast