Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

School snacks

Neha is offline Banned

josoo: yes the school will never grow because the Director will not relish control everything has tobe under her control.

in the last 1 year since we joined casa class 3-4 teachers have lft casa and that also just over the weekend. in their website they say there are 2 AMI trained teachers in each class. It is not true anymore. 2 mothers are substituting. they are teachers but not AMI trained and 1 class the chinese teacher is a nanny( am not sure as that was not my sons class)

Now we have emailed the school to return my son's clothes and any artwork etc no reply from school. We have asked them to leave at the reception for us to pick it up. My husband doubts they will give it to us, She probably must have put it in garbage

Last edited by rani; 05-17-2010 at 08:55 AM.

Neha is offline Banned

i meant relinquish control

snagito is offline Registered User

Neha, I think it is also important that you ask CDB in writing to give you all your son's school reports/assessments/progress reports, whatever they call them as you never know when you may need them (I know you are moving and already have another school) - Just thought I will mention as you don't want to have to deal with them from a distance - and this is something that you are surely entitled to (along with clothes and artwork). If she has put them in the dustbin she needs to then be accountable and send you a letter stating why that happened..

Neha is offline Banned

Snagito the whole problem initally started with the school report as we are schedule to leave hong king on 15 June we asked her to give his written report by then. She refused and said will send only in July. We told her school starts in end of June for my son and we need the report before we leave . As usual she refused and after asking her many times she said if the school needs the report let the new school ask her directly. My husband told her it doesnot work that way. We as parents are suppose to give all papers to school but she refused.

In feb when we went to confirm the new school for our son we asked to give us a letter stating that our son has been the school from such and such date she refused again. When I wrote earlier that there other things that we have let go the above are some examples. There are many instances which I can tell.

We have already told the education department to get us the report but knowing her she will not and even if she gives us she will write really nasty stuff about our son.

I have feeling she must already dumped all his art and will tell that he never dud any art. She will have excuses for everything.

geomum is offline Registered User

That's so unfair, she does not have a right to do any of the above things you've just said. So was all that love and care she was showing towards your son was a sham? And perhaps towards other kids too? Seems she is running this place as her fiefdom and anyone who expresses the slightest displeasure has their strings cut off.
    You should go to the school with your husband and demand for his reports/ art work etc, and if she refuses to see you wait till 10 pm if you have to.
    I treasure my child's art work, its so special to me, how can anyone just dump it?

Last edited by geomum; 05-07-2010 at 12:04 PM.

Neha is offline Banned

We r still waiting what she will do. We have most artwork except last month. We have already asked the education bureau for help. I am willing to give her one more chance to show that whatever she showed earlier was not a sham and she really loves kids and can rise above all this and do what is right for a child

Neha is offline Banned

Going to school and demanding the report u have no idea how she is and she will not hesitate for a moment to call the cops on us for disturbing her

cyberashlee is offline Registered User

school issues

Dear Neha,

I'm sorry to hear about what you and your son have gone through. I can relate. I have been through a similar ordeal with this woman at this exact school. We have left (and was asked to leave) due to various issues. This woman is completely absurd on so many levels (my personal opinion). The more I speak to my friends, family, etc. about my latest experience they are in awe about these so-called school policies (that pretain to only some families) and her extreme behavior. My son refuses fruits and vegetables so I would come up with alternative healthy snacks for him to eat. In fact she told my son just last week, "Tell your Mommy you are not allowed to have these sort of crackers at school" and then refused to open the container for him. I respect the healthy food policy but it is truly not up to her what I choose to feed my child especially if I am choosing other healthy options for him.

Did you in fact report her? I would like to know what happened if so.

Honestly, this is just a small issue and there are other issues I have had with this woman and her "policies". The last straw was when she threatened my son by saying, "If you dont get a new back pack I will throw this one in the rubbish bin". Exact words. He still fears she is in some way coming after him. This woman should truly not be around children (though she presents herself to be worthy) and I fear for the other children she has negatively impacted and will continue to do so. I too am considering reporting her to the Education Bureau.

I can understand and respect school policies but demanding and threatening them are completely inappropriate and unprofessional.

My last experience with her was when she berated me in front of my son, teachers and other parents and their children. Her behavior was nothing like I have ever seen before. She truly scared me and my son. I was in shock by her hurtful words and overall behavior. I could barely get a word in. She has completely lost the plot and has made a fool of herself (again, my opinion).

We can discuss further Neha, another time. There are always two sides to a story but a woman who is suppose to be a professional and above all an educator should absolutely never treat a child or parent in this manner.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast