Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Anyone doing IUI?

ninimo is offline Registered User

oh yeah blondie, i totally agree with u.. about those people suffering for so long...... we been trying for 15 months and i already got soo fed up.. each month when i do the pregnancy test and its only one LINE!!!

Gemma is offline Registered User

Best of luck girls!!! I agree it's a really emotionally exhausting journey, but hang in there, we are all here for you.

I had injections to stimulate my follies, then an injection to trigger ovulation for my first cycle (IUI performed 36 hours after the trigger injection I think). First cycle failed, had to rest for the next month because I developed cysts in one of my ovaries.

Second cycle, the dose of the injections was increased which gave me at least 2 good follicles. I ovulated early by myself (natural LH surge detected) so did not need the trigger injection, IUI done 24-36 hours later and succeeded!

So hang in there!!!

Gracey is offline Registered User

I'm doing my first IUI this cycle. I'm actually quite excited. After months of tests and worrying and indecision, it's good to just go give it a try.
    We tried naturally for SOOOO long. Now, I feel there is a good chance I will be pregnant in several months.

I'm on Clomid, even though there's nothing wrong with my ovulation. The issue is on the husband's side, but there's no meds for men, I guess. Is this normal?
    Just one question -- does it hurt?

Gracey is offline Registered User

Another question. Anyone here do IUI with Clement Chan?

hi Gracey, welcome!
    i also just starting my first IUI this month. infact today i go to doc to get an injection of something! and then hopefull do the iui this week sometime!
    its all v new to me.. so i am not sure of the procedure yet

i had an other injection on sat..b ut it wasnt sore!

We been ttc for around 14 months, but doc cant find any problems with either of us.. jsut mabye unlucky
    i am just 31.. but fed up of hoping and waiting after soo long! so decided to give IUI a go!!

wish us all LUCK!!

i didnt do my IUI with Dr Clement chan, but with dr patrick chan

Blondy is offline Registered User

Just a quick update- 6 dpo and am feeling like I have a cold developing, mild headache and tightness of the stomach and skin break out.

This would all be great news if they weren't the exact same side effects that the progesterone tablets have! watch this space.......

PS.Ninimo I will post the cost of the treatment so far when I get home. Sorry i keep forgetting.

Blondy is offline Registered User

Here are my charges for IUI with Dr Phillip Ho for those that are interested:-
    IUI package 7000 HKD
    meds (antenatal blood screen, estrofem, clomid etc) add up to an extra 3545 HKD

Before we got to IUI the diagnostic stage- consultation, HSG, Semen analysis, blood work etc cost 9900HKD

So basically ~10K for diagnosis & 10K for this IUI (probably need to add next weeks pregnancy blood test to this but i think you get the drift.....

not cheap, but hopefully worth it

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Scroll to top