Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Anyone doing IUI?

Blondy is offline Registered User

Anyone doing IUI?

we've been TTC for 15 months with no luck.
    I'm off for my first IUI tomorrow. I'm 32 and my DH has great count & motility but poor morphology.

Anyone else out there getting IUI?

Have to admit I'm switching from stupidly optimistic to nervous every 5 mins.

splitting snow is offline Registered User

Hi Blondy,
    I maybe getting my 2nd IUI in two weeks, waiting for AF currently.
    Where are you having your IUI done? It is not too bad of an experience for me, I was very nervous the 1st time too, some light cramps in my abdomen, the doctor gave me a shot to calm me down, and it was much better after that. Unfortunately, the timing was poor for my 1st IUI, and I didn't react to the trigger shot well, where my egg grew too large before it past, so it was useless.
    I did my first one in China, and will not recommend anyone to do so. Now I am seeing Dr Lo in Central.
    So, just try to relax as much as you can, its not an invasive procedure, you will be out of there before you know it!
    Good luck & look forward to some good news from you!
    SS

Having IUI with Dr Ho in central. Not worried about the procedure, more worried about the 2weekwait and the raised expectations :-(

I'm also expecting my husband to freak out tomorrow when it's his turn for a change (def crossing my fingers for that one).

Also, the more cycles I need the more my absences from work will be noticed. I spoke to HR who are fine, but all my colleagues are male and frankly I don't want everyone knowing my personal business but hard knowing what to say when asked.

Sorry about yourf irst cycle- I guess I should find out tomorrow if the follicles have popped.

until then....

Had the IUI this morning-count looked good but morphology at 4%.

I guess I have officially started the 2week wait.....

ninimo is offline Registered User

Hi
    i am planning to do IUI with Dr Patrick chan.. and have started on tablets, and will take some sort of needle injection on sat 22nd may.... and then iui procedure next week sometime!

is my first one!! we have been TTC for around 15 months now, after we have a miscarriage before that at week 8!

I am 31- fed up of hoping and wishing, so am goign to try IUI!!! wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ninimo-good luck!

As you saw i just finished my first IUI yesterday.
    I can really relate to being fed up.
    Sometimes I want to chose to be childless rather than continuously fail- at least that way there'd be some control (and less hormones!!).

But I'm not at the quitting stage yet! In fact what worries me more is that we seem to be only at the beginning of this infertility debacle. But I'm hoping to get off the merry go round quickly and successfully.

To all those people suffering for long periods of time- I applaud you. I'm not sure I could hold it together for that long-and I'm still hoping I won't have to.

I guess I have to wait 2 weeks to find out.....

katyw is offline Registered User

We had IUI with our first. We had 4 cycles and conceived on the 4th one.

Good Luck!

rani likes this.

ninimo is offline Registered User

hey girls!
    congrats katyw, how many wweeks are you now?

Any idea - i go for an injection on the sat, then then come back for a scan on monday next, so when does the usual iui take place? day of ovulation, or 1-2 days before la?

sorie all v new to me!!

Blondie - hang in there - 2 weeks wait will be up v soon!!

how much are your charges on iui? and with which dr?

tks

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Scroll to top