Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Petit Terrailloon

matemate is offline Registered User

Petit Terrailloon

Does anyone know this brand for all the kids gadgetry? I saw it in Park N'Shop and just wondered whether it's any good..

Have a good day!

Frenchy is offline Registered User

I bought one (it's a french brand) and I'm very happy with it, I've been using it all along for my son's food preparation, and plan to use it for our second child.

Nashua852 is offline Registered User

Personally, I find this brand a waste of space.

The steamer/blender was utter rubbish with a terrible warranty and completely impractical for preparing large batches of food.

At first I really liked it but then quickly realized that steaming food using my rice cooker and blending with a regular hand blender saved a lot of time and was actually a lot less washing up as I did not need to transfer the food from steamer to bowl to change it to the blending setting.

This particular product could have some use whilst traveling but seems a bit bulky for this too.

Ours is currently collecting dust in a cupboard with a broken motor

Proud Mama to Kian Danyaal 08.12.2007 & Adara Michelle 10.10.2009

Frenchy is offline Registered User

I agree on the big quantity use... I used it only for small portions, but had a good use of it on some trips when my son was eating only purees.

matemate is offline Registered User

actually the shelf i saw in PnS had a whole range of products. the ones i was looking for is the sounds monitor system where you can head your baby talking (and in one version talk back) plus also the thing to sanitize your baby bottles

disclaimer: sorry i don't know the proper expressions for all these products