Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why are there no automatic doors in HK?

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

Elements is not that easy to get to? It's on or near 2 MTR stations and central to most locations in HK. And I think it's only about $40-50 for a cab from Mei Foo.
    I love Elements, and they have a great big playground on the podium level. And some lawns too(but they are always CLOSED).

solidstars is offline Registered User

yes it's got an MTR station but from mei foo it takes a while and baby gets grumpy riding too long on the MTR, i haven't yet managed to go very far alone (w/o husband) yet, only mostly along red line and quick closer stops...

the big playground has TOO many bigger kids running around, personally i prefer the lai chi kok park playground as the bigger kids have their own and the babies can safely play in their own as well.

where are the lawns located?

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

The lawn is located near the playground. Instead of turning right to go to the playground you veer left and you will come to it. There is another that I was just told about, on the other side, but I haven't been there yet.
    The playground is quite empty during the afternoon before schools let out and is usually only other toddlers around.
    From Mei Foo, it's only 1+3 stops on red/yellow line(less than 20 min); or 1 stop on the West Rail(bit of a walk from Austin station though).
    Nice that you haven't gone nuts from staying so close to home all the time. We don't often go as far as Elements but need to get out every day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12