Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

where to buy adult swim suits?

geomum is offline Registered User

I know what you are taking about jvn before I had kids about 3 years ago I weighted 120 pounds and the instructor at the California Gym told me I was obese and needed to so something immediately to improve my looks.
    And not just that, I have straight hair by international standards but every Chinese salon I have visited say "Oh!!! you have such curly hair" and now they say the same for my daughter too.

ctrbabe1 Guest

went over to Ozzie Cozzie today. They have up to UK 16, and some pretty cute styles. Unfortunately, they were more expensive than I was hoping to pay, so didn't buy anything. Ranged from about $900-1,400

AmyH is offline Registered User

$900 for a swim suit??? ridiculous... I would feel bad paying a tenth of that! This is why I miss primarks!!!!!

Sazzy is offline Registered User

How about H&M or STanley markets?

ctrbabe1 Guest

I haven't seen any suits in H&M, maybe I'm not looking in the right area? And I've looked at Stanley market and the lanes in Central (li yuen st east), but nothing in my size.

snagito is offline Registered User

I saw a size 38" at Wing On and Sincere department stores in Sheung Wan- and they might have had larger ones too -- worth checking out --they have brands like Arena and Speedo around $300 - $400, currently Wing On is having a sale so some swimsuits were around $230 which I thought was quite good, definitely worth a look and a nice fitting room where you can try them on in peace and quiet, the salespeople were nice too. Hope that helps.

Sazzy is offline Registered User

I usually buy swimsuits / underwear etc when I go home. Can anyone send you something? M&S UK do ship clothes to HK. Hope you find something.

starbucks2 is offline Registered User

If you are wanting something more on the sporty side, then Giga Sports in Pacific Place had some nice ones and a lot of sale at the moment. I got a cute swim skirt for $85 and a tankini top for $150.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast