Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for Baby Gym/ Playgroup in Causeway Bay!

cleoteq is offline Registered User

Question Looking for Baby Gym/ Playgroup in Causeway Bay!

Hello all moms, I'm a mommy of a 8 month old baby and currently looking for a playgroup that's more like a little gym for my little boy.

I went to Bambini Republic and not sure if it's something that i like. I wanted to try out more so i can compare. Wanted to try The Little Gym but it's in TST so it's a little far for me to travel along with my baby.

Anyone tried gym for ur baby boys/girls out there?

mcdill is offline Registered User

Rolly Pollies and My Kiddy Gym are at Causeway Bay.

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User

The Little Gym opened in CWB. I take my son to My Kiddy Gym - he loves it!

cleoteq is offline Registered User

:swoman Thanks everyone!

I checked The Little Gym's website, they only have a TST location!

How's Hygiene and Cleanliness at the both places?

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User

Did you call Little Gym to ask? Maybe their website is not up to date? As for My Kiddy Gym - I wouldn't put my child in it if I thought it was not hygienic and clean.

merryma is offline Registered User

Hi mommies,

My boy (2y5m now) has been going to Kiddy Gym for several months, he loves it but we are going to stop because the classes we think are too crowded on the weekend, there are up to 15 kids in the class we are attending on the Saturday. They even allow more than 1 parents in the class and that certainly make the place very congested... in the 45 minutes, the lining up for activities take up lots of time already, and kids just can't be too patient on that.... I love the place too, but just so put off by the number of kids in the class...

Any one knows about any gyms or sport classes for under 3yr old in Causeway Bay or North Point? One with the control of number of kids in the class... I think 8 to 10 kids are reasonable.... Thanks.

MM

lesliefu is offline Registered User

Rolly Pollies is good - the teachers are enthusiastic and the place is fun and clean. it's in Leighton Centre

jojoye is offline Registered User

Cleoteq did you have one of the Emmas at Bambini republic too? They've two teachers named emma and by chance my girl is now in both of their classes. She loves the classes but I hope that's not gonna confuse her too much!

i've been to the gymboree in central and my girl liked it too. What is Rolly Pollies like? I've also visited koala kinder club (?name) a while ago but have never had a trial. Small class size is important to my girl as she seems to have difficulty focusing otherwise. I prefer something structured and fast-paced. Any ideas pls? I want some gym activities for her as her body coordination not the best. she just turned two.