Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for caucasian models as Disney princesses for my 3y.o Princess Party

fennho is offline Registered User

Looking for caucasian models as Disney princesses for my 3y.o Princess Party

Hello there

I'm currently planning for my little girl's 3yo birthday party which is going to be a princess theme party. I'm tempted to hold it in Disney but only for the appearances of the actual princesses. So now, i'm considering to hold it elsewhere, get the costumes myself but problem is i need to find models to be able to wear it and LOOK like the princesses. I'm not against big sized models, but the models i saw was a little on the big sized and look unconvincingly like the pretty princesses we read in the books. Maybe it's jus me.

Anyway, does anyone knows (or interested in becoming one yourself) any models that are willing to be my party princesses? I'm looking to get the following costumes:

1) Cinderella - if the model has long blonde hair that can be tied up into a bun like Cinderella, that would be great!!
    2) Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) - again, long blonde hair would be great
    3) Belle (Beauty & the Beast) - brown hair needed, but i could try to get wigs
    4) Snow White - definitely be required to wear the Snow White wig

Requirements
    1) Fairly tall, around 1.6m tall?
    2) Caucasian (preferably blonde for the first two princess listed above)
    3) Slim?

Pls email me [email protected] to discuss.

Thank you.

carang is offline Registered User

honestly, for what you will pay for models (around $600/hour, minimum 2 hours for real models) and the costumes, you'd be better off just having it at disney.

good luck!

my mum and i baked a cinderella cake (with the cinderella barbie in the centre and the cake as the dress) for my Riley's 3rd birthday, too!

Cara, it's not jus the cost but the rigidity of Disney. They disallow a lot of creative ideas we might have cos everything needs to be copyrighted :(
    Posted via Mobile Device

hmmmm.. why not forego the real princesses and have everyone dress up as princesses...you can print off some princess colouring pages, you can do finger painting/tattoos, bake sugar cookies (prior to party) and then supply pink icing/candies to go on top, you can have a princess cake and in the "loot bag" you can give everyone a magic wand, you could hand draw a princess and then play "pin the tiara on the princess", get a princess pinata, and play musical "thrones" etc. you can have the kids make "princess hats" with a scarf coming out of hte top of the cone, they can decorate them with "diamonds", feathers and glitter....

those are wonderful ideas Cara. But to be honest, i feel like splurging. :P Plus, i want it to be a grand "ball". On top of that, i'm guilty of sort of asking Rylee "which princess do u want to be at your party...?" and she said "Belle, Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White" At that point in time, i was thinking of having it at Disney, hence the question....didnt expect her to rem, but she does. Been talking and asking about it since. :P

i understand your predicament, but remember, chances are that in 10 years she'll not remember it all anyway...

what about getting some photos of the princess blown up really big. then sticking them on cardboard? the kids could still take photos with them...

when i was in thailand, i bought my girl a HUGE cinderella doll. they had the other princesses, too. (snow white, ariel, sleeping beauty if memory serves). the doll is actually taller than riley! maybe there is somewhere here that you can buy them? i saw them at a toys'r'us in bkk...not here though...do you have family in sg? maybe they have them there? they could post them to you or something? might be better, then she still has the dolls afterwards to play with...

Cara! That would work! I think... :) do u have a pix of the Cinderella doll? Perhaps u could email it to me so I would know what to look out for? When did u buy it? What kind of doll? Is it a blown up or what? Pray tell! :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

it's about 3-4' tall, hard plastic body, wearing costume etc. i would lend it to you, but riley took the doll's hair down and i can't get it to look perfect again.

i paid 1770baht for it, about $350...like i said, i've not seen them in hk. i bought it in bangkok about 2 weeks ago. they might be available in sg.

when's the birthday party? you might be able to get family to get some for you in sg and send them here. i had a bit of a hassle getting it onto the airplane because it's so big. my son and i certainly had some funny looks from people in the bkk airport, carrying a child-sized cinderlla through security! LOL! will try to get a photo or see if i can find a link for you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast