Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Dr. May Mok at Women's Clinic

lylee is offline Registered User

Dr. May Mok at Women's Clinic

Hi, wondering if anyone has had experience (particularly during delivery, bedside manner etc.) with the new female doctor May Mok at Women's Clinic? Thanks in advance!

firstimer is offline Registered User

HI There,

Doctor May Mok has helped me through my 2nd pregnancy (shared care) though she didn't deliver as i had it delivered at QMH. I warmed up to her from the first meeting, she is very professional in her approach, takes time to answer questions and explain things which might be helpful particularly for a first time mother. I travelled a lot during my second pregnancy and she is always willing to give me advice and prescribe medication (medicine ok during pregnancy offcourse) to manage my not so easy pregnancy experience. I also had excessive amniotic fluid and she was so calm and helpful in putting my mind at ease. Hope this helps you in a way! I suppose her approach in delivery will be in a similar fashion inside the delivery room. Good luck on your pregnancy!!

jada511 is offline Registered User

I had her for my 12 week ultrasound and she was very nice and informative, made me and my hubby feel very comfortable. We are going public but I will definitely book her for our 32 week ultrasound that is not covered in public.

Daya is offline Registered User

Hi,
    I'm 25 weeks pregnant at the moment and have been seeing Dr Mok throughout my pregnancy. I find her to be very calm and reassuring and I never feel rushed when seeing her which is nice. I'm very happy with the care I'm receiving from her at the moment and think she'll be good during delivery, but as this is my first baby, I don't have much to go on!

jwc209 is offline Registered User

Hi Daya, I'm currently seeing Dr. Doo for my first baby but he missed my last 2 appointments and I saw Dr. Mok instead. I liked her a lot, think she' very detailed and caring. I'm thinking of switching to Dr. Mok. Want to know how was your delivery experience. Can you share a bit more? Thank you.

elle is offline Registered User

Was very happy with Dr. Mok's calm and straightforward manner. Had an emergency c-section and she handled the whole nightmare very professionally. Her relaxed demeanor helped keep everyone calm during the whole thing. Follow up care was excellent, and when I had complications in the middle of the night she was there within 20 minutes.

Eveoogie is offline Registered User

Hi,
    I am looking for a good doctor for IVF. Any recommendation? Thank you very much.
    Some people recommended Dr Patrick Chan. Any info greatly appreciated.