I have recently moved to Hong Kong and have a 6 month old son. I don't want a full-time live in helper, but am returning to study in early 2011 and want a part-time helper perhaps 2-3 days/week to clean and watch my baby while I study from home. Also perhaps babysitting one night a week so my husband and I can go out.

How do I best go about this? My understanding is that it is illegal in Hong Kong to hire a part-time helper from overseas? Is hiring locally an option?