Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

May 2011 arrivals

Lola850 is offline Registered User

I'm going private but heard great stuff about the queen mary (that it actually has the best doctors, best neonat facilities and that private hospitals would refer any complicated pregnancy to QM).
    I'm expecting the first little one for 6 May and live in Midlevels. Very excited. Once the babies have arrived, I hope to meet you and babies - maybe we can form playgroups ;)

jada511 is offline Registered User

Yes definitely! If anyone would be interested to meet for a coffee sometime...might be nice to meet other moms due around the same time.

smile-ss is offline Registered User

Hi jada I would love to meet other May mums too, but won't be back to Hong Kong until beginning of March.

Recently I am having troubles to sleep. My hip hurts when lying on the left side, my pelvis is painful when turning in the bed, and pain under right rib cage to the back when lying on the right... every night is a struggle to sleep for more than an hour without being waken up by all sorts of pain... How are you ladies? I do hope you are sleeping much better than me.

Hi smile-ss,
    I was having a lot of trouble sleeping a few months ago already as I'm a tummy sleeper and i would get so uncomfortable trying to stay on my side, my hip would hurt too...I'd usually end up on my tummy. What I did is I bought a body pillow when I was in Canada and I sleep beside that with one leg on top and arm on top and it had made it more comfortable to sleep. My hip still gets a bit sore but it doesn't seem to be as bad and I can actually fall asleep a lot easier. I don't know if that would help you at all. My back is starting to hurt a lot, not just my low back, my shoulders, neck, middle and low back. Pregnancy sure changes the body a lot!!!

Anybody interested in getting together in March for a coffee/tea?

smile-ss is offline Registered User

How about on March 9th or 10th? Anywhere near the Hong Kong station would be the easiest for me. :)

gardenia is offline Registered User

Hi Ladies,
    I am also due in mid May and would love to meet up with you all for coffee one of these days or March 9 or 10th as smile-ss mentions. It would be very nice to share experiences with other ladies:)

fafreak is offline Registered User

Hi - I'd love to join for coffee. I'm on baby number 2, with CS scheduled May 6.

F

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast