Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

August 2011!

delphian is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlactpma View Post
    Hi! I'm due to the 7th of august in Matilda Hospital. This is my first baby :-))))
    I live in the mid levels and am looking for other girls to share Ante-Natal Pilates semi-private classes in Central. Anyone interested?

What about tea at Lock Cha Tea House in Hong Kong Park this thursday 4pm?
    Cheers
    I might be able to make that, can anyone else?

pupi is offline Registered User

Hi there! Im due on the 4th. It is my first pregnancy also, all very new and scary!
    At the moment I live in Hung Hom and I will be going to Canossa hospital, anyone going to the same hospital or living in the same area?
    Thanks

Carlactpma is offline Registered User

Hi Delphian, I rhink is better to postpone for next week. Maybe other mums to be can join us next wednesday?
    Posted via Mobile Device

MamaSo is offline Registered User

Thanks Lynne...that does put it in perspective!

Parul is offline Registered User

Hi all,

I am not sure how you do this, but here goes. I am due 30th August, this is our second child our daughter is 3 1/2.
    We moved to Hong Kong in April this year, infact to Discovery Bay. What can I say, our debate 'to have or not to have' was put to rest here. Frankly feel’s like we're the odd ones out with only one child and no dogs :)
    The nausea is worse this time around, though it finally is abating. We are following the Public route and so far I am satisfied. Other than that, I am more relaxed this time around. Surely hope all goes well.
    Had my first scan today, was really excited seeing the little 'thing' moving around.

cathryn is offline Registered User

Delphian - that would be great to meet up once I arrive. Initially we will be in Causeway Bay in a serviced apartment for 6 weeks while we find our permanent place to live. DB is definitely one of the places I want to visit, I like the sound of it and you seem to get more for your money with apartment size than you do in Stanley or Repulse Bay.

My son harry and I leave on Friday the 25th, my husband is already there. I'm just dreading the goodbyes in the UK at the moment, I think its taking my son away from his grandparents that is making it worse. I think I just need to get it over with and get out there!

So I am due on the 6th, I thought it was the 10th but I have had my dating scan since and they have said the 6th, my plan is to try to have the baby at Matilda, but we will see if I can get in, fingers crossed! My husband is going to book an appointment with and obstetrician for the Monday after I arrive to get things moving as quickly as possible.

Anyway I would be great to meet up with any mums, perhaps those that live in DB could show me around and sell it to me one day!

x

MamaSo is offline Registered User

Hi ladies...I am looking for a full time nanny once the baby is born. I will be working full time after the first 16 weeks. Am quite nervous and want to find a good, kind person. Any pointers as to where i could source a reliable person with references?

tsubasa is offline Registered User

Hi everyone! I think I finally felt the baby move today for the first time! It's happened three times this afternoon, like a strange sensation I can't explain! It is making me excited since I've been hoping to feel something here... I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be feeling, but this feels interesting! I've got an ultrasound in a week and probably will find out the sex then! yay!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast