Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

toddler ****ing helper! how to deal with this?

thanka2 is offline Registered User

The funny thing now is that my 15-month-old daughter is REALLY into ****ing...****es everyone and everything...****es her water bottle and hugs it...****es toys and dolls and hugs them...she insists on giving us all ****es and will even "force" us to **** her if we turn away by turning our face toward her and cupping our face in her hands. She only wants to **** on the lips. Same thing with our helper even though the helper tries to convince her to **** her on the cheek but with my daughter, that just won't do...she MUST have a **** on the lips and she'll keep at it until she gets it. It doesn't bother me, though...it's pretty funny to watch, though.

carang and Gataloca like this.
    “Many women have described their experiences of childbirth as being associated with a
    spiritual uplifting, the power of which they have never previously been aware …
    To such a woman childbirth is a monument of joy within her memory.
    She turns to it in thought to seek again an ecstasy which passed too soon.”

~ Grantly Dick-Read (Childbirth Without Fear)

Mother of Two
    JMW, boy, born November 29, 2007, 9:43 pm, USA
    MJW, girl, born March 17, 2011, 4:14 pm, HK

Gracey is offline Registered User

Hi Bagel,
    Is your concern that you son is too physically affectionate with a helper / employee? Or it is a hygiene thing?
    Because I think complex instructions would only be confusing to a 2-year-old.
    "You can **** mommy and daddy, but not the woman who cares for you all day." For a young child displaying natural joy and affection, this would probably feel weird.
    (Warding your kid off strangers is a totally different matter).
    Or would you say, "you can **** the helper, but without saliva." I don't think a 2-year-old really has that much control over his drool!
    Sometimes, I think we adults project our own worries onto kids who are quite clueless. Does a clumsy toddler have tcontrol / thought over exactly where and how he's ****ing someone?

My little girl is much younger -- 1 year-- but she's already super affectionate. (And super drooly!)
    She hugs everything -- me, dad, her favorite toddler friend in the playgroup, her toys, her cousin, and my helper. And my helper will occasionally give her a peck back on the cheek of the top of the head.
    I'm thrilled that they have such a good relationship.
    My child's daily happiness with her carer is more important than any feelings of jealously I may have as a mom.
    As for the hygiene thing -- well, my helper changes her diaper, bathes her, feeds her her food, wipes her snotty nose when she has a cold. I don't think a **** is going to spread any more germs than will already be spread. (That said, they don't **** on the lips)

Last edited by Gracey; 06-20-2012 at 12:35 AM.
    carang likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123