Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any one tried Baby Buddies??

Leta is offline Registered User

Any one tried Baby Buddies??

Hi

My gal who is now 12 months old had been participating tiny tots class at Baby buddies in tin hau.

So far the class structure is okay for my gal. They have free play, singing, storytelling, and this part of the class where the babies get to touch and feel things like paint, foam, pasta and so on.

This is the first and only play group that we have been too. But I would like to find out if baby buddies is a good play group to go to?? Or if there is any other play groups which is even better and interesting?? Or is there any other good recommendations?? We live at hong kong side and would like to go somewhere at hong kong side..

Looking forward to all mummies' advice
    Posted via Mobile Device

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User

I took my boy to baby buddies tuen mun when he was 13 months, for about 6 months(stopped bc I was getting to pregnant and it was a bit far to go for us). My son loved it, and so did I. I like the structure of it, and all the playtime allotted. In hk the seems to be a big underemphasis on learning by play, a very important thing for babies and toddlers. A playgroup like BB is a bit rare in that respect. Plus, the price is pretty unbeatable. Why don't you just do a trial lesson to get a feel for it, and see what it's all about?

City Jammer is offline Registered User

My little girl has been attending Baby Buddies Tin Hau since August and I personally like it a lot. She's now in Step 2 classes.

Michelle2009 is offline Registered User

I took my 13 month old to a trial class at Baby Buddies in Sheung Wan a few weeks ago and she loved it. We will definitely be enrolling her in January.

starbucks2 is offline Registered User

My son went to the Sheung Wan baby buddies class from 1 year to 22 months and he enjoyed it. Was a bit hard to get him to sit down for mat time (!) but generally it was good. The teacher there was Emma at the time and she was awesome. Think she has since left. The price is quite good too given the length of the class.

thanka2 is offline Registered User

My son attended Baby Buddies in Tuen Mun from the time he was about 18 months old until he turned 2-years-old. For the price, I think that Baby Buddies is unbeatable. It's quality and it's exactly what children in that age group need. Something to keep in mind is that children and adults are hugely different in what we find interesting. Adults like novelty (something new every time) but children crave routine with a little bit of novelty and they also need things to be presented in a very story-like manner. (I was just reading some research about this). So, even though we adults might think, "Is there something more interesting?" this type of play is exactly what the kids need. It might not be super interesting for us but if our kids are interacting and enjoying themselves, then it's actually perfect. Baby Buddies has my full vote!

“Many women have described their experiences of childbirth as being associated with a
    spiritual uplifting, the power of which they have never previously been aware …
    To such a woman childbirth is a monument of joy within her memory.
    She turns to it in thought to seek again an ecstasy which passed too soon.”

~ Grantly Dick-Read (Childbirth Without Fear)

Mother of Two
    JMW, boy, born November 29, 2007, 9:43 pm, USA
    MJW, girl, born March 17, 2011, 4:14 pm, HK

Leta is offline Registered User

Thanks all for the great advices!! My gal now is attending the baby buddies class n she loves it
    Posted via Mobile Device

ocean419 is offline Registered User

We just started going to Baby Buddies and my 14m old boy loves it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast