Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

any playgroups in tung chung?

oahu_2011 is offline Registered User

any playgroups in tung chung?

just moved to caribbean coast 2 weeks ago. i am a stay home mom and i take my 15 mo old daughter out few times a day. i noticed that most of the kids are with their nannies/helpers so i would love to meet other stay home moms who are in the same boat. i also am still getting familiar with the surroundings here. i havent been too impressed with the grocery stores, but maybe because i dont know whats around here. pls let me know if you know of any playgroups for toddlers.

thanks!

erina320 is offline Registered User

We'll be moving to TC in July from the states and I would love to meet some other stay-at-home Mom's. We lived in TC for a couple months last year and I found that most kids are with their Nanny's/ helper's as well.

I have a 3 yr old girl and a 5 month old girl.

hi erina320,

send me a msg when you arrive here in july. hopefully, we will have been settled by then... i am still getting familiar with our new surroundings here. my girl will be 18 mos then. good luck with the move.

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

I have a 2.5 yr old and a 6 month old. Coastal Skyline clubhouse has playgroups, football and basketball classes suitable for your child's age. It's open to non-residents too. It's not very well advertised and I was in exactly the same boat a year ago, not knowing where I can take my son for playgroup...

Have you been to the big Taste supermarket at the basement level of Citygate?

Thanks PurpleFlower. I didt know about the activities that the Coastal Skyline clubhouse offers. I know that the Caribbean Coast clubhouse offers something similar, but I have not really looked into them yet.

I have been to Taste at Citygate, but it's quite a production for me and my daughter (who wants to walk all the time, so if I need to shop, it's tough with the stroller, my daughter running around, and shopping at the same time). But I time it so that I go when she is dozing off for a nap. Are there activities that kids my daughter's age can enjoy there?

m&m
    m&m is offline Registered User

hello mommies,i am mandarin and art tutor..if you guys can organize a playgroup...i can come to teach mandarin and art.....or anyone want private session..please pm me...thank you!!

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User

Hi Oahu, you mean activities in Citygate? Or CS? For a 15 month old, they definitely have an English playgroup, Music Together and possibly basketball as well at CS.

I tried the CC playgroup last year when they first started them - wasn't impressed and subsequently found out about CS. I believe the CC one has since changed (to another company or at least another teacher) but the one comment I heard about that one was still only so so... I think the CC one is more expensive than CS as well...

Feel free to PM me if you want more details. Which tower are you in? :)

Ingela is offline Registered User

Hello,

I live in CC, tower 15. Got a 7.5 month baby girl. I just got together with 2 other mums ( both have boys, one 8 month and one 14 months) who live in Tung Chung and we decided to start our own playgroup. Just to go to different play grounds, indoor facilities, meet for a coffee etc, maybe 1-2 a week. Would you like to join us? I think we're meeting next Monday but we can always arrange something sooner if anyone's interested.
    Ingela

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast