Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

iphone app and geoschools problem

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User

iphone app and geoschools problem

I was using the Iphone app with not problems until a few days ago when the application would only load 4-5 topics of conversations (this is after I have logged in - I usually stay logged in all the time) and would not load anymore. Any idea what I should do to fix that?

I also tried to create a username and password for geoschools. After I did so, the instructions on the page say that an email would be sent with further instructions as to how to complete the registration process but I have never gotten that email so have not been able to complete the registration process.

Please let me know how to fix these issues. Thanks.

GeoTommy is offline Administrator

Hello,

We've recently upgraded the iPhone app software and there may be a couple of bugs; we're looking into this.

As for GeoSchools, if you've held an account previously on GeoKids (before we switched it to GeoSchools), then your old account should still work. I've just checked your account on GeoSchools and it says you registered back in 2008, so try logging in with that account.
    If you can't remember your password then try to recover it here or private message me and we can reset the password for you.

GeoTommy is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureHKmom View Post
    the application would only load 4-5 topics of conversations (this is after I have logged in - I usually stay logged in all the time) and would not load anymore.
    We're testing this on the iPhone 4 can't seem to replicate the bug.

If you haven't tried it already, please log out and close the app completely by double tapping the home button, then press and hold the GeoClicks App icon for a moment and click the red minus icon once it appears. Restart the app and see if you still have this problem?