Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anyone due in Dec??

Decbaby2011 is offline Registered User

Hi Cookiemonster9

There'll be another meeting in Sept arranged with location being finalised soon. Once decided then an email will go out.

PM me and we can just add you to the growing list of mums to be if you are not already on.

tiamochris is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Decbaby2011 View Post
    Hi Cookiemonster9

There'll be another meeting in Sept arranged with location being finalised soon. Once decided then an email will go out.

PM me and we can just add you to the growing list of mums to be if you are not already on.
    Hi everyone! I am pregnant with my second baby. My due date is 27th of Dec. I d love to meet other moms to be very soon. Please email me for the next meeting. My e mail address is; [email protected]

hkexpat2010 is offline Registered User

A couple of Sept mom to be meetings have been set for this weekend and next. You can still PM the organizers or me with your email details if you'd like to join!

Tiamochris- just sent you an email with details!

LUNCH EVENT

We have a lunch planned for the Friday (Sept 9) at 12pm in the Central area. PM me if you want to join and will send out the details!

kaandy is offline Registered User

Hi there is a mum-to-be event at Mandarin Oriental on Weds 14th Sept. Check out the thread 'Starting things off' for details.

e2011 is offline Registered User

Hi - I have just come across this thread and would love to join the next get together! My due date is in January 2012.

Hi e2011, There are a couple of groups that meet up every week or so for coffee, lunch, etc. If you PM me your email address, we can add you to the email lists!

Butterscotch is offline Registered User

Hi I m new to this forum as well, my baby will be due on 16 dec, would like to join your next catch up :) pls add me to ur mailing list!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Scroll to top