Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for playgroup in Ma On Shan

AlexMB is offline Registered User

Looking for playgroup in Ma On Shan

Hi! Am a French mum with a 13 months old baby girl and I am looking for an interesting playgroup in Ma On Shan where I can take my daughter 2 to 3 times a week. Thanks to let me know if anyone has an address.
    Alexandra

Kate W is offline Registered User

Moving to Ma On Shan mid August

Hi! My husband, 21 month old son and I are moving to Ma On Shan (Horizon Suite) from August 14. We are from Australia. I am also looking for a playgroup for him and to meet other mums in the area. Have you had any luck?

JTLY is offline Registered User

Hi there, I recently moved to Shatin, not exactly in MOS but I am new to this neighbourhood as well and have been doing some research for playgroups etc for my 18mth old daughter. Found 2 brand new ones in the same complex (Delta House) in Shek Mun, which is I think 3 MTR stops from MOS MTR station. One is a baby gym (apparently this is the only baby gym in Shatin/MOS area) called The Jazzy Gym and the other one is Bambini Campus which is a playgroup. Hope this is helpful!

AlexMB is offline Registered User

Hi JTLY, thanks for the info I will have a look a those as it is not too far from where we live.
    Hi Kate W, send me a message once you are settled at the HSHotel, I can eventually show you the park and the public playroom for babies and toddlers.
    Thanks!!

lisa88 is offline Registered User

There is a commercial playroom, Bumbletots very close to the Horizon Suite Hotel: http://bumbletots.com.hk/

The hotel is also close to the MOS public swimming pool. I've not been there but heard it has an excellent toddler pool & water play area.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMB View Post
    Hi JTLY, thanks for the info I will have a look a those as it is not too far from where we live.
    Hi Kate W, send me a message once you are settled at the HSHotel, I can eventually show you the park and the public playroom for babies and toddlers.
    Thanks!!
    Np AlexMB. I have just signed up for a free trial at The Jazzy Gym. Going to check it out this weekend. Hope it's fun. Here's the website: www.thejazzygym.com

BTW, if you guys know of any good music classes in Shatin or MOS area, pls let me know! Thanks!

hanoimom is offline Registered User

Did anyone go to the Bambini group in Shek Mun? I am curious about that but their website seems to be down. Do you know if it's just open play or if it's structured? cost? time?
    I have a 13 month old son and we just moved to HK last month.
    Thanks!
    Becky

Hi Hanoimom, I have visited their centre before, quite new and offer structured classes. I think it's $1950 for 10 classes but do check again. I am now taking my daughter to The Jazzy Gym which is 2 floors beneath them in the same building. Also structured programs but more focused on physical development, suitable for 6 mth to 4 years old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast