Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paediatrician recommendation?

Trying is offline Registered User

Paediatrician recommendation?

Hi all, I'm due to give birth to twins next month and was wondering whether anyone can recommend a good paediatrician?

My obgyn usually works with Steve Wong - I've not met him yet but if anyone has any feedback on him that would also be appreciated!

Thanks!

Cathwal is offline Registered User

hi there i am with Steve Wong, he was really good around the birth of my daughter, he was called as she got a bit distressed in the last hour or so. Since then he has been more than helpful and approachable, I like his manner, the downside is and this is only because its HK, and typical. He is really busy and the appointment time can run over, but other than that i find him very very good.
    Hope this helps

newbiekt is offline Registered User

We are with Dr Steve Wong too and I really like him. Actually on the couple of occasions I have gone to another doctor (Central Health) I have found the waits far worse. And he doesn't rush patients through appointments he really takes his time. He was at the delivery of both of our sons. If you want another option I have also heard great things about Dr Richard Chiu.

Biggie is offline Registered User

both my sons were with Steve Wong at birth and we like him. He takes time to explain things during the rounds in the hospital, and also in the clinic for check ups or other appointments. I was nervous with my first one after we took him home as he had a slight fever, we paged Dr Wong and he called us right back, even called back next day to follow up. His clinic is often busy but if you have an appointment the wait is usually not that bad unless he was out at hospital for emergencies. The nurses at his clinic could come across as pushy but they are just being efficient and that suits us well.

lesliefu is offline Registered User

Don't know anything about Steve Wong,but my kids see dr Richard chiu and he is great. Very thorough and up to date with his research....in fact he printed out something off the computer during our consultation for our reference. The wait isn't too bad either...20-30mins and he takes his time to answer all your questions.

The Nielsen's is offline Registered User

Our son is with Ken Chen and he is really good and nice and makes time for both child and mother

cake2273 is offline Registered User

We are using Dr Mark Chan, he works at Matilda but also has a new practice in Central. We find him very good and supports breastfeeding and has the time to answer your questions.

sansaneveritt is offline Registered User

the Nielsen's- where is dr ken chan's clinic?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast