Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Infants, Toddlers, and Twos (ITT), offshoot of Braemar Hill Nursery

olivia_sze is offline Registered User

Wanyin, Thanks for sharing please pm your playgroup details. Thanks.

olivia_sze is offline Registered User

Wanyin, thanks for sharing, plase PM me the details of your playgroup. Thanks.

audrey79 is offline Registered User

I would love to try your child"s playgroup. Please pm me details! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wanyin View Post
    I have more them a dozen of friends who have their child attending ITT, some with siblings already attending BHN. However, I have not heard one good comment on the ITT Program. The program used to have a 15 minute "subject" session, which was too rushed, after taking attedance, the child had no time to settle and it was time for them to switch to another room where they are supposed to "learn". They then changed each session to a 30 minute one, but still, i was told that if you really want your child to "learn" from the sessions, then forget about it.
    6 of them was not granted an interview regardless their involvement at ITT. They are saying that there is absolutly no relationship between ITT and BHS> It is propbably just another marketing/ business strategy.
    The interview and to get in to BHS still depends on our "background", whether the moms are full time mommies( which they very much prefer), whether the parents are from IVY league schools themselves, and of course, whether our children are smart.
    My child is attending a preschool/playgroup in Causeway Bay, and it is by far the best one. we have been to shichida, baby buddies and little aristle,and many others and this new preschool does wonders comparatively. Not to mention to very reasonable tuition.
    If anyone is interested, please pm me. this preschool only holds 3 classes a day, and most classes are full already. It is a pity they dont advertise. I only found out about the program through a friend.
    As for ITT, I would suggest that you continue the sessions if you are financially able and if your child is happy there. But if you think the chances would be higher to get into BHN because of such, I would say otherwise......

dsychan is offline Registered User

Hi Wanyin, thanks for sharing, can you pm me the playgroup details. Please share more information about this playgroup at Causeway Bay. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Thanks!

wanyin is offline Registered User

Lost, Itemobile-
    I can't seem to pm you both. Please send me a blank pm and I will reply to it with contacts for the preschool Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

Dyschan- please send me a blank pm and I send you details re the playgroup.
    Posted via Mobile Device

peggs is offline Registered User

wan yin, please pm me details of the playgroup. I would love to try it out! Thanks

Its called My little Classroom. 25762333
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast