Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

JW Marriott Phuket with a baby?

Ai li is offline Registered User

We stayed at their Villa 2 years back. Their baby cot is actually a playpen, not the wooden one. We managed to put our 1.5 yrs girl to sleep, no problem.

Not sure about asking Marriot about steriliser. They may not have it though. We asked about loan of baby stroller, but they didnt have it at that time.

Pls note that their check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am. You may have to ask for early check in if you are arriving earlier.

You will definately enjoy the stay there.

carang is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by meimeid View Post
    The resort has 7 swimming pools and many have a section suitable for babies (though maybe a bit cold at around 28 degrees).
    sorry, as a canadian, i find that hilarious!

meimeid is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by carang View Post
    sorry, as a canadian, i find that hilarious!
    The 7 pools part or the cold part? I myself don't think 28 degrees is cold at all, as I grew up in the Netherlands, but my lo seems to think differently, probably compared to his bath water...

AndreaSB is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by meimeid View Post
    The 7 pools part or the cold part? I myself don't think 28 degrees is cold at all, as I grew up in the Netherlands, but my lo seems to think differently, probably compared to his bath water...
    As someone who didn't grow up in Canada, Europe or anywhere too cold I'd have to agree with your little one Meimei....28 is coooold! I honestly don't know how Canadians cope with their winters. Or how Finns go from sauna to frozen lake. Bbbbrrrrrr!!!

Gemma is offline Registered User

We stayed at the Marriott in Phuket when our LO was 12 months old. I remember taking a travel cot but thought the cot they provided was fine. I don't think the hotel had a sterilizer though, we just boiled our bottles in big saucepans. But they have a fully equipped kitchen, high chair, actually more stuff than my own kitchen, so it was easy to prepare meals for the LO.

I remember checking out Phuket baby rentals, they will deliver and pick up whatever it is that you need. And they have sterilizers for rent as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12