Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Marriot Phuket referral program : free 2 nights stay in Phuket or HK Disney tickets

Ai li is offline Registered User

Marriot Phuket referral program : free 2 nights stay in Phuket or HK Disney tickets

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone here is interested for this offer. See attached file.

I am a member of Marriot vacatiob club, and just received this E-Brochure from Marriot Vacation club days back for this Referral Program.

If you are interested, kindly PM or email me at [email protected]

1) Name
    2) Email
    3) Phone number

I shall get Marriot staff to get in touch with you soon.
    If you have any question about Marriot Phuket or this program, I will try my best to assist.

*Details of Participation :

Offer sponsored by: MVCIAsia Pacific PTE LTD("MVCI"). Offer is valid for the addressee only; must be the age of 30 and above; limited to one offerper family/household; cannot be used in conjunction with any other MVCI offer; non-transferable.Offer not available to persons who have toured our facilities within the last 18 months. No groups - preview isintended for individual families. If you know someone else who plans to attendthe sales presentation, they must do so on an alternate day. Eligibility issubject to (i) consistent combined monthly household income of HK$40,000 or more;(ii) both participants must attend the preview session of approximately 90mins; (iii) attendee must be ontime for presentation or will be required to reschedule. Couples must attendthe sales presentation together to receive this offer. MVCI reserves the rightto determine the range of gifts offered. Gifts inclusive of hotel stays consistof guestroom accommodations at a hotel determined by MVCI and include room (andtax) only. Use of the voucher issubject to its specific Terms and Conditions. Employees ofMarriott International, Inc., its affiliated and subsidiary companies and theirimmediate families are ineligible for this offer. Failure to meet any of therequirements of the details of participation will result in withdrawal ofoffer. In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions,the English version shall prevail.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ai li; 01-05-2012 at 06:18 PM.