Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is there a 100% stretch mark solution for pregnant moms?

erina320 is offline Registered User

I used Mustela 9 monthes stretch mark creme and I didn't get any stretch marks from my pregnancies.

I know I have a tendency towards stretch marks too, cause I have them on my hips from growing to fast in my teens. I slathered the lotion on my tummy, breast and bottom religiously everyday for both pregnancies and again I have no new marks from either pregnancy.

Gracey is offline Registered User

I don't think creams work, except to keep the top layer soft and moisturized. My stretch marks looked a little like broken blood vessels -- in any case, they were clearly far UNDER the top layer of skin. So it wouldn't make sense that creams would make them go away.
    I wouldn't waste money on expensive specialty creams. Just use regular body lotion.
    Five months post-partum, mine have faded quite a bit, though they may still be slightly there.
    Honestly, once you have your baby, stretch marks will be the least of your concerns!

lalligirl is offline Registered User

i used rosehip oil...i didn't get any stretch marks, but i think that was more due to luck/genetics than the oil - although i was expecting them, as i had stretch marks on my boobs from fluctuating size in my teens...they seem to have faded now, or maybe i just don't notice them anymore! - ...it felt nice to rub onto my belly everyday, though!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12