Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Hi Everyone

Sbrown is offline Registered User

Hi Ann and Agnes, I'm due Sept 9th and live in Clearwater Bay. Please let me know if you get together around Tseung Kwan o or sai kung. I'm a first time mum and don't have many friends with babies/who are pregnant so would love to meet other mums!

Okitat likes this.

superhappy is offline Registered User

Hi, I am meeting up with about 6 moms-to-be on the 19th of April in Central, 7pm. Please Pm me if you want to join us for a dinner, and I will send you the details. Looking forward to catch up with you soon;-)

annachen is offline Registered User

Hi Agnes

Sorry for the late reply. I have pm you.

Cheers
    Ann

joy29 is offline Registered User

Just stumbled onto this thread and would love to join the dinner if i am not too late.. Have sent PM to Superhappy...
    Cheers,
    Jo

Okitat is offline Registered User

Hi everyone,

I am also a first time Mom-to-be, due on Sept 5. Been here in Hong Kong for 6 months now, living around Tseung Kwan O area. Would love to connect with other mums to be around the area :) is it too late to join the dinner on Apr 19th?

Also, anyone doing prenatal yoga/Pilates classes and could recommend a good yoga studio?

Thanks!
    Hanny

xristinaki is offline Registered User

HEy! i dont know if anyone managed to meet up or not. I am due Sept 5th with my second & am delivering at MAtilda. I live in the admiralty/wan chai area and am available to meet afternoons or anytime, really... since my sister-in-law is here visiting for a while and i have someone to watch my 3 yr old when hes not in school - (i dont have a helper)
    anyway, i rarely check geobaby so if anyone wants to keep contact, my email address is [email protected].

hope to meet up soon!!! =)

Christina

katebaker is offline Registered User

Hi Ladies,

I am due on the 5th of september to :).. this is my 2nd, i also have a little boy who is 17 months old. Im staying at midlevels at the mo but its a serviced apt so looking a property in other areas. Would be really great to get together to have a good old girly chat about our bumps. i think we can message each other on here although im not to sure as im new to this website.. :)

Kate

Last edited by GeoTommy; 05-28-2012 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Best not to post your email address publicly and use private messaging instead

superhappy is offline Registered User

Hi we are now about 30 mums, who are connected through Facebook. We are meeting regular. Next meeting is 1st of June. Please send me a message if you want to join us ;-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Scroll to top