Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Jolly Phonics "classmate" in Braemar Hill

Luzz is offline Registered User

Jolly Phonics "classmate" in Braemar Hill

Hi, I am looking for one or two more kids of 3 to 4 years to join my son's jolly phonics private lesson at our place in Braemar Hill... Anyone interested?
    Currently he's on one on one with an experienced jolly phonics teacher, but I think it would be even better if he has a pal in the class that they can have fun and learn even more observing each other.
    The class is on Sunday morning. Please PM me if you are interested.

in addition, I might also be looking for one or two more kids of 2 or 3 yr old to join my daughter's session soon. My daughter is 2y4m old, and I would love to have her start the phonics as well. Anyone interested? Prefer kids with no prior knowledge of phonics or begining learner of the alphabets. Class should be on Sunday morning as well, also in Braemar Hill.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luzz View Post
    Hi, I am looking for one or two more kids of 3 to 4 years to join my son's jolly phonics private lesson at our place in Braemar Hill... Anyone interested?
    Thanks
    I mean kids at around 3 to 4 year-old or even 4+ would be good too.

Look forward to hearing from you.. thanks

wanyin is offline Registered User

Hi Luzz,
    I am also looking for a phonics classmate for my 4 year old son. He goes to Braemar Hill kindergarten now. There is this learning Center in causeway bay called phonicsland and a few of my friends have their children learning phonics there. They all HIGHLY recommended this place. However, all of their children are attending private lessons which costs $ 1000 per hour. I would like to find another classmate for my son so he could start a semi private class. Would you be interested?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Wanyin, sorry for the slow response..as I had been away.
    Just PM you. please check. :)

mommybee is offline Registered User

Private Phonics Tutor

Hi Luzz and Wanyin, I'm looking for a private phonics tutor at the moment. Would you recommend your private tutor and if so, can you PM me his/her contact info? I'd greatly appreciated.

C Chu is offline Registered User

Hi Luzz, I saw this old thread from last year. Not sure if you had found someone for your daughter yet? My son was born in Nov 2009 and I'm planning to have him start the Jolly Phonics program. We live in Jardine's Lookout and can come over on Sunday morning to Braemar Hill. Pls what's app me at 9093 7779 or email me at [email protected]. Many thanks, Carol

Quote Originally Posted by Luzz View Post
    Currently he's on one on one with an experienced jolly phonics teacher, but I think it would be even better if he has a pal in the class that they can have fun and learn even more observing each other.
    The class is on Sunday morning. Please PM me if you are interested.

in addition, I might also be looking for one or two more kids of 2 or 3 yr old to join my daughter's session soon. My daughter is 2y4m old, and I would love to have her start the phonics as well. Anyone interested? Prefer kids with no prior knowledge of phonics or begining learner of the alphabets. Class should be on Sunday morning as well, also in Braemar Hill.

Thanks