Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Hi Everyone

JO_newby is offline Registered User

Hi there, Happy Mothers Day all. I am expecting my first October 15th and would be keen to meet up as well. I work full-time with my own business and unfortunately have a work event to attend on the 17th, but I am happy to organise another catch up in June. I live in Tai Hang/Causeway Bay area currently as well. Feel free to PM me anytime.
    J

Teesfamily is offline Registered User

I am due in mid-July with my 1st one. Will deliver at QMH. Live in Kennedy Town. Would like to join you guys too!!!

cuyamara is offline Registered User

Hello Superhappy,
    I would like to join the dinner this week. Where are you going to meet ?

dressuphk is offline Registered User

Hi everyone,

I am due on 10 December with my first bb. Will deliver at St. Paul. I am living on Caine Road and working from home so have a flexible timetable. Hope to join the dinner on 17 May or some future gatherings!

mummy mummy hooohooo

aap
    aap is offline Registered User

Im apparently on a wait list for St. Paul, but I've heard it is very 'local', meaning the nurses do not speak much English, the facilities are run down and they do not help in terms of assisting with breast-feeding (most locals immediately bottle feed). I'm really panicking about the lack of hospital rooms. Nobody on here seems to have the same concerns (at least no replies to my comments re hospital beds) - I'm just wondering if everyone else has rooms booked somewhere?

dressuphk is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by aap View Post
    Im apparently on a wait list for St. Paul, but I've heard it is very 'local', meaning the nurses do not speak much English, the facilities are run down and they do not help in terms of assisting with breast-feeding (most locals immediately bottle feed). I'm really panicking about the lack of hospital rooms. Nobody on here seems to have the same concerns (at least no replies to my comments re hospital beds) - I'm just wondering if everyone else has rooms booked somewhere?
    I think Language is not a issue as most nurse in HK are educated in English in Uni... I got an offer from St. Paul almost immediately after my OB booked the bed, so I took the option and paid a deposit there. My OB said that St. Paul is very good with very skilled midwifes & nurses, Matilda is popular only for the language reason.
    mummy mummy hooohooo

catkculhane is offline Registered User

I am due Nov 12th with my first, been in HK for a year and a half and am now working part time from home so it'd be great to meet other women also expecting! I live on Bonham Road. Has anything been set up for June? Would love to meet!

Woo
    Woo is offline Registered User

Hi girls, I am due Nov 1st with our second baby. We already have a 2 year old boy and I am still in touch with moms from my old due date club :). It would be great to meet everyone. If anything has been set up for June, I would love to join.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Scroll to top