Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

New Vs. Secondhand

evgreen is offline Registered User

i'm totally guilty of buying too many slings. the one that gets the most mileage is the ergo baby carrier. pretty glad i only borrowed someone else's baby bjorn sling cause i would've felt really bad if i wasted my money on it! i have never bought toys. they are all either second hand or given as gifts. i'm also guilty of re-gifting a lot of toys because i find my baby likes playing with anything BUT her toys.

thanka2 likes this.

banane76 is offline Registered User

I've heard of the Boba, and it looks pretty comfy...like the little slings to put toddler's feet as they get bigger. We bought so many carriers. We did use them all at different stages but the Ergo has definitely got the most use. I think Boba is pretty similar in its construction as a soft structured carrier. I was lucky I guess that both of my babies liked carriers. I think when they are small, they are a little upset at first, but as soon as they and you are comfy, it's a no brainer, especially in HK and you're in and out of transportation. Streets are a nightmare to maneuver strollers especially in Central. Loved the sleepy wrap and baby buddha carriers when babies were small, then would go with pikkolo and ergo for later on. Pikkolo was great for little and bigger babies...especially if you get the extra support pad for your waste to help distribute the weight better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234