Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Early pregnancy advice please

satay sue is offline Registered User

Early pregnancy advice please

TMI alert!

I'm not quite 6 weeks pregnant, scheduled an appointment for 30 Oct. I've had some light brown spotting but today had a small flood of brown when I went to the bathroom. Apparently it's way too early to scan, what should I do? I'm supposed to be going on vacation on Saturday for a week (Philippines so not far).

Aquarian is offline Registered User

If I were you I would want it checked before going anywhere - chances are you'll be fine but do you want to risk it? I had my first scan at 6 weeks and saw a fetus, hb etc so you're definitely not miles off scan time. Either go to a&e or a private Ob and explain what's happened and see what they say especially about flying off on holiday. Good luck.

Thank you, it was a private one I spoke to (who told me it was too early) but this was before things worsen. I'll call again.

I called Tsan Yuk in the end who, after they finished talking over me, offering me a December appointment and finally listening to what I was trying to say, advised me to go to Queen Mary A&E which is where I am now.

Loga is offline Registered User

Was about to suggest you to go to i&A in QMH as they are very good . I am in block K right now for monitoring of Baby. Hope you Will have a nice surprise even though i do think it is a bit early to see anything on a scan. I had brown spotting for some of my pregnancies with difference outcomes. You never know. Good luck and take care

Quote Originally Posted by Loga View Post
    Was about to suggest you to go to i&A in QMH as they are very good . I am in block K right now for monitoring of Baby. Hope you Will have a nice surprise even though i do think it is a bit early to see anything on a scan. I had brown spotting for some of my pregnancies with difference outcomes. You never know. Good luck and take care
    Thank you! They were very kind and reassuring and have referred me to their early pregnancy clinic in Block S first thing tomorrow morning.
    carang likes this.

Loga is offline Registered User

Please let us know how it is going. I wish you the best. Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Loga View Post
    Please let us know how it is going. I wish you the best. Take care
    Oh my, you're up early! Hope everything going ok for you. Thank you, I'll post back on here later today.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast