Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for a Professional Nanny

Melf is offline Registered User

Looking for a Professional Nanny

I am looking for a professional nanny or someone with kindergarten/playgroup teaching experinces to take care of my son. Full-time or part-time is ok. Can anyone advise, where can i find such person? Or if anyone is intersted, please PM me.

Thanks.

hknanny is offline Registered User

Shirley Robinson, rent a mum agency, 2523 4868, [email protected].

mai1229 is offline Registered User

Re: FT/PT Mandarin Nanny/Tutor

Dear Sir and Madam,

Please accept my resume and consider me as a candidate for the position of FT/PT Mandarin Nanny/Tutor.

I am 38-year-old from Taipei Taiwan. I moved to Hong Kong when I was 6, and left Hong Kong to other places with my family. I lived in San Francisco, California in for 8 years and finished my BA degree at Academy Of Art University. I am a well-organized, easy-going, open-minded and responsible person whom works well with diverse cultures at all levels. I worked as a Full Time Mandarin Tutor in the afternoon, giving private lessons and helping with school homework and prepared tests to students who attend HKIS and CIS and also worked as a part-time Mandarin Nanny for expat families. I am currently working as a Full Time Mandarin Nanny for an expat/local family who’s kids attend ISF and Diocesan Boy School in HK.

I am fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese and English. I have a 8 years old boy who is now living in the States. I believe that my experience, people skills and teaching skills will compliment your needs. I am a HKID holder and I do not have criminal record. I have a CPR and First Aid Certificate for Infants and Children.

Availabilities from mid March
    M, T, W, F: 10.30am to 6.30pm
    Thursday: 10.30am to 4pm

Thank you for your consideration. I appreciate your time in reviewing my qualification and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
    Yvonne