Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Due 1 Oct

jill2012 is offline Registered User

Wonderful, we 've got a few ladies for tomorrow's meet up, so 3pm it is, at the dessert place, just in case, my mobile number is 9861 6011.

justarlene is offline Registered User

Geezzz.... I missed the 1st session.... I thought I have subscribed to the thread... But it didn't give me any notification. :(
    2nd session anyone?

Linden is offline Registered User

Hello all!

How was the dessert place?

My first baby (aargh!) is due on 24th Oct and would love to meet some other expectant mums... I too am planning to start antenatal yoga classes, how was the Yoga Room?

I'm based in TST and work full time so after work (de-caf) coffee is good for me or weekends. I will be going away with work on Sat PM so would be nice to meet up before then if possible... maybe Public Holiday on Weds? Anyone keen?

annm is offline Registered User

Hi everyone! I too have missed the meet up. Hope everything went well! If you are planning to meet up again soon, please add me to the list. We're due end of September and this is our first angel too! Thanks! Ann :)

jill2012 is offline Registered User

Dear all, the first meet up was good, though we only were with the 3 of us, (many people didn't make it), now we are considering to meet again in May, and hopefully more of your ladies are able to join us this time:

19th May, Sunday, 2pm
    Location: Cafe O, 61 Caine Road, Mid-Levels. (If you take the escalator up, exit at Caine Road, immediately on your right hand side, nice big glasses of mix fruit juice and some small bites)
    Cafe O - International Western Restaurant in Mid-Levels - Hong Kong Restaurants Guide HK Restaurant - OpenRice in English

See you all soon

rnegishi is offline Registered User

Hi everyone, I'm pregnant with my first baby, not due until early Dec. I would really love to meet with other expecting moms and look forward to joining the next catch up! :-)

Thanks for organizing this jill2012!

Linden is offline Registered User

Great, I'll be there... looking forward to it!

annm is offline Registered User

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it since we will be in KL.Enjoy ladies, hopefully I can join in the fun next time!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Scroll to top