Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Moms and Moms-to-be in South side? (Pokfulam)

MMmommy2b is offline Registered User

Moms and Moms-to-be in South side? (Pokfulam)

Hello Everyone,

I recently joined geobaby to see if there are any other Moms and Moms-to-be who are looking to meet up in the Pokfulam area. I am currently pregnant with my first, who is due in late August/September. I would love to meet other local Moms and Moms-to-be. We are living in Bel-Air, which is close to Cyberport. My schedule is flexible during the week. Please let me know if you are interested and we can schedule a time to meet.

maternitynurse is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by MMmommy2b View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I recently joined geobaby to see if there are any other Moms and Moms-to-be who are looking to meet up in the Pokfulam area. I am currently pregnant with my first, who is due in late August/September. I would love to meet other local Moms and Moms-to-be. We are living in Bel-Air, which is close to Cyberport. My schedule is flexible during the week. Please let me know if you are interested and we can schedule a time to meet.
    Hi and congratulations on your pregnancy. I am not a mum but I am a professional Maternity Nurse andworked for quite some time in Bel-Air last year. I found that people were very friendly and by leaving a message on the boards in the clubs it was a great way of getting to know other mothers there. Sorry I can't be of any better help than that but best of luck with your baby when he/she arrives.
    Professional Maternity Nurse, Breastfeeding & Sleep Consultant, Multiples & PND Carer