Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone breaking out due to pregnancy?

EarlyYears is offline Registered User

Thank you. I'll make a visit there this weekend.

I'm American and I try not to use American branded skincare. They're so many products on the market that's not even FDA approved which says a lot about their standards on beauty products.

Loveisgood is offline Registered User

Hi thekimber, how's the rose water toner? I use Melvita too, really like the honey facial wash, shampoo and conditioner!

thekimber is offline Registered User

I really love the Rose Water from Melvita. I'm already more than half done with the bottle and will definitely buy more when I'm out. I use it after washing in the AM and PM and it leaves my face feeling clean and moisturized. It also smells great. I have combination skin and I find that it balances out the oily/dry areas of my face just right. I highly recommend it!

mom2be2013 is offline Registered User

I saw Ren's ingredients but unfortunately they contain phenoxythenol so I'd pass. And Melvita is certified by Ecocert which to me means it probably isn't worth that kind of money.

Actually I am not thoroughly convinced that "organic" products from EU are better than US (yes for sunscreens but not skincare in general). In fact the European standard for organic labelling - Ecocert - only requires 10% of the ingredients to come from organic farming. Compare that to USDA Organic certification which requires a minimum of 95% certified organic content. Personally I like ACO (Australian Certified Organic) because while they also require 95% certified organic ingredients, they have stringent requirements on what the remaining 5% should contain.

Sorry maybe its just me being fanatic about ingredients but far too many brands are claiming to be organic /natural but still containing synthetics and/or costing an arm and a leg.

And yes, to answer the question, I am breaking out too! My solution was to use an Australian brand of cleanser - ACO of course- and to see my chinese physician (it turned out I was drinking too much fish soup). So its not just what you put on your face but what you eat/drink too. My skin has since cleared a lot, thank goodness!

EarlyYears is offline Registered User

Has anyone tried Mambino's products? Saw it at 360 in Elements.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12