Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Due May 2014

Rosi is offline Registered User

Hi girls.
    such a nice idea.I also would love to.For me also weekends are better. Im in kowloon city ....well ....far from u guys but no matter.We can arrange it.
    what kind of scan do u mean LJS? u mean for down syndrome?

LJS
    LJS is offline Registered User

Yes I am having the nuchal trans test tomorrow ... I am most defiantly not one of those lucky women that don't show much until later... I already have a bump!!! Which is reassuring at this stage but I have a feeling I am going to be huge ... Next Saturday I am free if that works for everybody .... LJ

Im sure it will go smoothly with u and ur little one. Instead of being nervous just imagine u can see most parts of ur baby tomorrow and dont think about anything else. u can take a pic :)
    well, i did i last week and havent got the result yet but try not to think about it ;)
    wow, thats nice u have a bump. for me its more my tummy :( im gaining day by day :(
    next saturday is fine for me. would love to see u guys soon
    best

Sar_14 is offline Registered User

Hi girls,

I'm actually in Malaysia next weekend. How about the Saturday after?
    LJS I had my 12 week scan this week & I was so nervous but felt great afterwards! The sonographer was fantastic & went through it all in detail with us & told us it all looked great to her which was reassuring. I had my bloods taken & then they called me the next day with my Down syndrome risk (which was thankfully very low). We then felt confident to share our news with everyone which was great. I see my ob this week to get a more detailed follow up of my bloods/scan etc. I hope all goes ok for you this week, the fact that we have got this far is an achievement :-) Let me know if the following Sat 9th works for you both? :)
    Sarah

LJS
    LJS is offline Registered User

Thanks guys ... V excited/nervous about tomorrow hope I have a nice experience like u ... 9th nov sounds great ... 10am breakfast/coffee at Classified in Happy Valley (in an attempt to avoid central on Saturday). However is that too far for you Rosi? LJ

Sar_14 is offline Registered User

Hi LJ,

10am on the 9th at Classified is perfect for me! Rosie let us know if its too far though, more than happy to meet somewhere more central if that suits? I'll be thinking of you tomorrow LJ & hope all goes ok :-)
    Sarah

sinhab is offline Registered User

Hi All,

Sorry to jump in out of the blue. This is my first baby and I wanted to wait till the first trimester was done before joining the geobaby website and becoming part of the community.

You all have been so wonderfully supportive of each other - I wish I had been on this forum earlier to share in this conversation.

I am due in the first week of May. I have a high stress job and have spent the last three months perpetually exhausted. It would be so great to share this journey with others. If it's not too much of an imposition, I would love to meet up with you all if the breakfast for the 9th is finalized.

Wish you all the very best.

Cheers,
    Brinda

rani likes this.

Hi girls,
    Sorry, as I said Im still sick and sometime headache last 2 days like yesterday and the day before :(
    10 am in Happy Valley is actually difficult for me as I dont know the area. but honestly I dont know how I am at that time to promise. Could you please let me tell you about it next week, I am afraid I promise and then headache makes me break it.
    Dear LJ, update us please. I was thinking of you.
    Dear Brinda, more than happy to have another sweet lady to share the journey.
    dont make yourself tired. your body needs more energy to cope with the change in first trimester.

Best wishes
    Rosi

S.Abi likes this.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast