Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Lohas Park playgroups

iyonata is offline Registered User

So glad to see this thread... I live in Lohas Park too. My son is 13 months. When does the playgroup meet? Would love to join in :)

novelle is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonata View Post
    So glad to see this thread... I live in Lohas Park too. My son is 13 months. When does the playgroup meet? Would love to join in :)
    Hi there,

My son is 13 months old too.

We have a Whatsapp group with around 20 mums now, almost half of them live in Lohas Park.

We have babies ranging from 3 months old to almost 2 years old, with mix nationalities.

We are thinking to set up a regular playdate (e.g. once per week) for the little ones to have some fun.

If any of you are interested to join our group, please pm me your phone number and name.

Thank you.

Vernika is offline Registered User

Hi everyone!
    I'm Veronica, from Spain. We are moving to HK on September, we are still looking for a flat but we are considering to live in Lohas Park or Tseung Kwan. We have a baby girl, she's 6 months old. Great to see that you have a group and you meet with your kids, hope we can join you soon;)
    If you don't care, I would like to ask you something. As I told you, we are considering to live in Lohas Park, but we've read that because of the landfill it smells not very good. As I've never been there before, I don't know is this is true or not. What do you think? Thank you so much and see you soon!

Beanbag is offline Registered User

Hi Veronica,

My family is also moving to HK in September and we're also looking for a place and are considering Lohas Park or Tseung Kwan O too! I have a 10 months old boy, and am hoping to learn more about life at Lohas Park and if it's convenient for a new family. Did you decide where you're living and did anyone get back to you on the smell? Would appreciate any tips/advice from other Geobaby moms! Looking forward to meeting others when we arrive!

kitjane is offline Registered User

Hi Veronica n Beanbag,

Ive been happily living in lohas park for a few years n hvnt really noticed much of smell. The estate is nxt to the mtr station with a covered footbridge linking to it. There r indoor playrooms n outdoor kids' areas. Compared to tko, the trains r not as frequent as they run on a 7 or 12 min internal during peak or offpeak hours. Hope it helps.

realjoy is offline Registered User

Has anyone been able to get in contact w the Lohas playgroup? I'm interested to join but haven't heard back... Thanks in advance

Beanbag is offline Registered User

Hi Kitjane,

Thank you for the info! Also was wondering if anyone sends their kids to pre-nursery? I'm from Canada and we don't really send kids to "school" this young, but it seems to be very common in Hong Kong. Was wondering how other parents found it, and if it's necessary in order for him to have a spot for K1? Thanks in advance!

kitjane is offline Registered User

Hi Beanbag,

I donot plan to send my boy to prenursary myself. I believe he would gain exposure to the real world naturally through daily life. There r playrooms public n private where he can meet others. Many parents do send their kids to prenursary in preparation for their kindgarden education. I value academic achievement, but consider learning through play a better way for kids' development. J

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast