Hi everyone,

I'm studying for my Masters in Counselling. In order to complete my degree, I need to get around 100 hours of counseling experience.

I'm doing my internship at Integrate HK (Integrate HK Services Ltd). I'm currently offering counselling and family support services, under the supervision of Integrate's director, Sharon.

At the moment, this is a FREE service, while I complete my placement hours. Please call the office at Integrate hk (2522 2690) or email [email protected] for more information.