Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any mummy group in Taipo?

mengmeng is offline Registered User

Hi Carrotcream, sorry for late reply. I will text u later tonight. Lets share thoughts.

littleicy is offline Registered User

I'm in Taipo with a 2 year old. Really want to find a group too.

sylai is offline Registered User

Hi, I live in Taipo, I have a 1-month-old daughter and is looking for a group.

sylai is offline Registered User

Mengmeng,
    I'm a working mom too. We wanted to hire a babysitter, if not a domestic helper, but we didn't know where to look for. So we started off with HK women development association, where they have trained mothers who can babysit at their own home. But there is a waitlist now with newborns and they cannot confirm for a babysitter until two weeks prior to service so it will be too much of a rush if things don't work out. We end up putting flyers in our neighbors' mailbox and a few phone calls turned in. At last, we got lucky and quickly arranged with one of our neighbors just within a week.
    If you want to hire a domestic helper, it often takes very long. If the helper comes from abroad, it take 3-4 months to arrive. Even those that are working in HK and finishing their contract, they still need to fly home for a week or two before returning so you better act quickly. Hope that helps.

cinderellanita is offline Registered User

Hi, are there still any gathering for mamas & babies here? I live in Taipo and am looking for playgroup for my little gal now at 1 yr old, just wanna get her interacting with more other kids.

littlehope is offline Registered User

Hi is this group still active. My girl is 3mo and would like her to meet other kids.

6061yiu is offline Registered User

I am moving to hk on 30th dec with my husband and 3 year old girl and 1 year old boy. I am looking for other people with children to meet up , for play dates with the children etc. I am moving from uk to sheung shai (NT) area of hk but don't mind travelling around hk .

Not sure if this thread is still active but if anyone can send me a message I'd be very greatful !!

AngelaBoarder is offline Registered User

Hello all! I am expecting my little boy next month and am based in Tai po as well. I would be looking to get together with other mummies with babies close in age too! Do any of you speak Cantonese as well as English? Look forward to meeting hopefully soon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast